How It Works
How does Restaurant Delivery Work?
Welcome to Doorstep Delivery – the one-stop shop for all of your food and restaurant delivery needs covering over 115 cities throughout the US! Now that you are here, you will be able review restaurant menus, place food delivery or pickup orders, purchase gift cards or even dine-in restaurant coupons. To begin the process:
1. From the homepage, please enter your zip code and click enter. By entering your zip code, you will be forwarded to the local Doorstep Delivery branch in your area. This will have all of your favorite local restaurants!
2. From the local branch page, enter your address. It is best to enter your basic address at first as your will be able to include full address notes & specifications at the end.
3. After you have entered your address, all of your restaurant options will be available to review. Some great choices, right? We are very proud to be partnered with over 1,000 restaurants across the country! Lots of options for delivery!
4. Choose your restaurant and begin to build your delivery order. Be sure to remember your drinks & desserts.
5. After you have reviewed your food order in the cart, you will be prompted to either sign in to your existing account or create a new one. Don’t worry, creating a new account is a very quick process!
6. The final screen is the payment page where you can review your full address and select your payment. Don’t forget your coupons!
7. Enjoy your food… That’s the best part!
Running into any issues? Below are answers to some common questions:
How long will food delivery take from time of ordering?
We will make every attempt to coordinate a delivery as quickly as possible. In most cases, you can expect your food to arrive 45-55 minutes from the time you place your order. Please note that delivery times will vary for a number of circumstances, such as: weather and traffic conditions, distance from restaurant to destination, special events and food preparation time. Please remember that all of our participating restaurants will be preparing your meals to order. We do suggest customers order in advance whenever possible to ensure a specific delivery time.
What fees are associated with delivery?
All orders are subject to delivery fee and a processing fee. Delivery fees range depending on the distance of the order, starting at $3.99. Processing fees can vary based on the restaurant. Orders placed manually, either over the telephone with one of our customer service representatives, or via a 3rd party ordering portal, are subject to a $3 Manual Entry / Call Center Fee.
What if I am not satisfied with the service or my restaurant delivery?
Note: All sales are final.
• Doorstep Delivery will make every effort to make sure you are satisfied with our service and your meal.
• Doorstep Delivery requires all participating restaurants to package your meals according to your order. Your self-employed catering and delivery professional will NOT open the packaging to verify the accuracy or preparation of your food.
• All of the self-employed catering and delivery professionals are fully screened and are fully insured. Please contact our office with any complaints or concerns.
Is our restaurant delivery site secure?
Absolutely! All of our payment or account pages will begin with “https” with full details of our SSL certificate available for review. We are also PCI-compliant to ensure that your credit cards are stored safely and securely.
Can I buy a gift card for Doorstep Delivery?
Absolutely! Gift cards to Doorstep Delivery make great gifts as everyone loves to eat! Instead of purchasing a gift card to a certain restaurant, purchase one to Doorstep Delivery and let your loved one choose from any of our restaurant partners! Gift cards can be found on the local branch page. Be sure to enter your zip code from this homepage first to be routed to the proper local branch page.
Do you offer Business Accounts for restaurant delivery?
We do! Please contact your local branch to begin that process.
Can I order restaurant catering through Doorstep Delivery?
At Doorstep Delivery, we are your catering specialists! Feel free to check out our menus to place a catering order or contact your local branch and ask for one of our corporate concierges. They can help you with every step of the process and can even set up the entire order for you! Please try to include 24 hour notice for catering orders to ensure that the restaurant has plenty of time to prep.
Is Doorstep Delivery a delivery service?
Doorstep Delivery is not a Delivery Service. Doorstep Delivery is a Restaurant Marketing Firm. When engaging our company, you are hiring the services of a Self-Employed Delivery Professional.
This is the last question? But my question has still not been answered!
No problem – please click the “Contact Us” tab and contact your local branch directly. They will be able to help you answer any question! Happy dining!